Welcome! This guide, which includes a video below, will help you get familiar with the Pos T Vac Vacuum Therapy Systems and how they work.
If you’re using a penis pump for the first time, you probably have a lot of questions about how it works, what you can expect and how the parts go together. You’ll want to try it out alone initially so you can be comfortable before bringing it into the bedroom with your partner. The more comfortable and knowledgeable you are, the more confident you’ll be when you introduce it into your relationship.
It’s easier than you think.
The penis pump includes:
- A loading cone
- 3 tension rings of different sizes
- 1 bushing
- 1 pump head and
- 1 penile tube
- Personal lubricant
Before you use a penis pump, trim the hair at the base of your penis. In order for the pump to work properly, you need it to create a tight seal against your body.
Take a deep breath and relax. The penis pump is simply replicating what your body naturally does on its own when you get an erection. You’re taking an important step to getting your life back.
How to use a penis pump.
This video illustrates the parts of the penis pump and includes easy-to-follow instructions on how to use them.
Step-by-step instructions to using a penis pump are also included in the text below the video. Skip to the written instructions here.
Here are the steps you'll take to use the penis pump. (You can also download the Step-by-Step Vacuum Therapy PDF Format Demonstration for a photo guide).
- Attach the pump head to the penile tube. The pump head will look different depending on whether it’s with a manual or battery operated system.
- Place the loading cone on the other end of the penile tube.
- Slide a tension ring over the top of the cone and down just past the base of the cone, on to the edge of the penile tube.
- For your first time, use the tension ring size that’s in the middle.
- To slide the tension ring down to the base of the cone, place the middle ring over the top of the cone and use the two handles to move downward. Use lubricant if you need to.
- Once the tension ring is securely on the penile tube, remove the cone.
- Insert the bushing into the same end of the tube where you just removed the cone.
- Apply lubricant to the bushing, the inside of the penile tube and the pubic area.
- Place the lube-side end of the penile tube over your penis, being sure to hold the tube firmly to create a tight seal against your body.
- Begin engaging the pump. For motor systems, you’ll press the power button. For manual systems, you’ll pull the handle. In both cases, the pump will begin drawing blood into your penis, forming an erection.
- Once you’ve achieved the desired erection, slip the tension ring off the end of the penile tube and on to the base of your penis.
- Once finished, remove the tension ring by using the handles to slide it off of your penis. Your erection will then naturally subside.
And that’s it. Now that you know what to do, you’re that much closer to enhancing – or restarting – your sex life.