As relationships go on, it’s common for some of the passion to dissipate. Routines get established, and couples get tired or distracted. It’s also common to think your love-making skills have reached their highest level, and that it’s too late to make improvements. Yet, it is still possible to bring the magic back to the bedroom and bring more excitement and joy to your relationship. If you want to know how to get better in bed and have better sex no matter your age, consider these key moves you can start implementing right away – even tonight!
One sexy trick is to add some dialogue to your routine. Talking dirty can help your partner feel more confident and sexy and decrease inhibitions, which can help increase your arousal and enhance your erection. Being shy at first – or not knowing what to say – is normal. Learn more here about how to do it.
Another tactic is to take some time out to go back to how your relationship was at the beginning – before the sex and even before the foreplay. Re-discover the joys of long kissing sessions. They can reignite the passion in your relationship, and they’ve been shown to keep you healthy, boost your metabolic rate, and relieve stress.
Relaxing can also be an answer to how to get better in bed. Remember: Sex is supposed to be fun. Lighten up and bring in some humor. Or, introduce something new – and it doesn’t have to be complicated. Experts recommend trying a different position, or adding a blind fold to shift your sensory experience. You can also experiment with role play, dress up, or a change of scenery.
Another option is to experiment with adult toys or enhancements, such as vibrators or vacuum-assisted therapy devices. While many men think these “penis pumps” are something for increasing penis size, they are actually medical-grade devices used to create and sustain erections.
The penis pump works by creating a vacuum suction that draws blood into the penis creating an erection. A penis ring is then slid around the base of the penis holding the erection in place. Exploring the different ring sizes and accessories that come with the device can create new sensations and bring the magic back to the bedroom.
Improve your health.
Finally, an overall answer to how to get better in bed is to make sure you’re taking care of yourself physically and mentally. When you’re evaluating ways to get the most out of your sex life for the long term, remember these key tips.
Eat right. A diet full of fat and sugar can add inches to your waistline and wreak havoc on your sex life. To make changes in what you eat, try to follow the 80/20 rule – eat healthy 80% of the time, and allow yourself to indulge the other 20%. You’ll control cravings, while having more control over your health and weight.
Another thing you can do is pursue certain foods. Watermelon, fish, berries, garlic, pistachios, and leafy vegetables and beets can all improve blood flow and support healthy erections. Learn more about how these passion foods work.
Check your numbers. It’s also important to keep your weight, body mass (BMI), cholesterol, and blood pressure in healthy ranges. See your doctor for an overall physical, and assess your risk of heart disease, obesity, diabetes, and other conditions that can affect sexual performance. With these health indicators under control, you’ll feel better – and look better – which can improve your self-image and make you feel more in the mood.
Boost your testosterone. If you’re feeling sluggish and fatigued more often than not, you could have low testosterone, which could affect libido and erections. At your physical, your doctor can check your testosterone levels and make sure they’re in a healthy range. If they are low, there are supplements you can take. There are also many natural ways to increase your testosterone.
Curb stress. It’s also important to recognize that stress has a known impact on sexual health and performance. Anxiety, work pressures, financial burdens, health issues, and relationship problems can all affect what happens in the bedroom. But recognizing the stress you’re under can be the first step to dealing with it. Talk with your partner about what’s on your mind and take steps to alleviate stress before bedtime – work out, go for a walk, unwind, or unplug. However, it’s important to not reach for a cocktail to relax. Too much alcohol can affect sexual performance, which will just add to the stress.
If you are looking for how to get better in bed and have better sex no matter your age, see whether you just need more romance or intimacy with your partner, or whether there are things you could do to improve your health physically and sexually. To learn more about boosting your performance, download our free ebook, All-Natural Ways to Achieve and Keep the Best Erections of Your Life.